Friday, May 17, 2013

1 week down!

It's Friday 5/17/13 and I have made it to the 1 week mark! Yesterday the cleaning stuff I ordered (Retainer Brite) came and I got to use it this morning and it was so much easier than scrubbing the trays with a toothbrush and paste. Just drop the trays in a cup of water with one of the tablets and it starts off blue and the water turns clear when it's clean. I ate my breakfast and came back, did a quick rinse, and back in my mouth they went. Tried to reach the dentist again this morning and plan to ask about how often I can use that stuff- would love to do it twice a day, but don't want to ruin the trays either. Hopefully they call me back this time. I'm also still planning to see if they can email me the clin-check diagram/video of how my teeth are going to move. We'll see. I feel like I'm getting used to them now and I have a short list of items I plan to buy today that may make all of this easier. I want some little pencil/makeup bags to carry in my purse and work bag that will contain a travel size toothbrush and paste, a carrying case for the Invisalign, the little remover tool, and some floss. I think that will keep me more organized and I won't have a bunch of random things floating around in all of my bags. Each time I take out the trays to eat these days I can really notice how much my teeth have moved, so I'm eager to start the next tray already and see the change each one brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment